Re: Some questions & feathered Allosaurs?

Nick Gardner wrote:
>The first person I know of to
consistently restore an adult tyrannosaurid with feathers was Will
Svensen, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were earlier drawings
by other artists.<

One other artist that I can recall off the top of my head is Julius
Csotonyi, who had a feathered rex on the old Dinosauricon. I used to
know of a couple others, but I can't come up with their names for the
life of me.

Aspidel wrote:
>I took the liberty to restore Protoceratops with some spines, but
it's full speculation:
http://dino.lm.com/images/display.php?id=265<

As did I, though looking back I think I may have gone a bit overboard
(I plan to do a revised version eventually):
http://www.angelfire.com/art/gondolend/Protoceratops.html (Anyone who
is unfamiliar with my site may be confused as to the text. It deals
with a fictional planet where humans and dinosaurs coexist.)

William M. Svensen
Founder, Feathered Dinosaur
Society
1109 S. Jay St.
Aberdeen, SD 57401
USA
(605) 622-7948
www.gondolend.com/
www.angelfire.com/art/fds/
AIM: Gondolendian

Gondomail: The official email of the Gondolend Supercontinent
Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com