Re: A slap on the hand [RANT]

"Michael Schmidt" <dmschmidt@sprint.ca> wrote:

yet oddly enough when a responsible commercial or hobby collector makes an honest error and uncharacteristically, unwittingly collects illegally, the law is all over him with absolutely no mercy.

Very odd indeed. Especially when you consider that the salt-of-the-earth Mr Quammen never actually made any money from the specimens he collected illegally. Oh, hang on. YES HE DID!!!

If you believe that it was all just an honest mistake, then I think I have a deal you might be interested in. You see, there's this nice Nigerian businessman who contacted me via email (PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL) ...