Re: Baghdad National Museum Looted

We did what your lazy pathetic mind failed to embrace - save an oppressed nation from a maniacal murderous leadership. We are "occupying" the nation because SOMEONE had to physically go in there and DO something instead of "giving peace a chance". It is and always will be ruled and owned by the free Iraqi people, not the coalition.

The frustration of sadistic oppression under the fallen regime has been building for nearly 30 years. It is the fault of people like YOU who are to blame for letting this go on for so long to the point where the citizens and owners of those treasures are destroying them themselves.

From: KellyMilnerH@aol.com
To: gallerypangaea@hotmail.com, jollyroger@wave.co.nz, rtravsky@uwyo.edu
CC: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Baghdad National Museum Looted
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:51:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/2003 9:45:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gallerypangaea@hotmail.com writes:

> Somebody's brother won't be dismembered tonight in front of his brother > Somebody's wife won't be raped tonight in front of her husband > Somebody's father won't be tortured tonight in front of their son > > and all you sorry bastards fret over is the removal of artifacts! > > shame on you for not seeing the forest.... >

Shame on US -- the occupying nation -- for not protecting the Iraqi future
AND their historical connection to the past. Both have great import. Both
matter. There is NO sin in grieving ANYTHING dear that's been lost.

Kelly Milner Halls
Freelancer