Fwd: VIRUS,THIS IS REAL

From: "marieke spuesens" <fcknudde_auto@hotmail.com>
To: croockje_djee@hotmail.com, annikaderuijsscher@hotmail.com, sharon_tollenaar@hotmail.com, bananenlikkertje@hotmail.com, dottyonthemove@hotmail.com, joontje_p@hotmail.com, freek_knetsch@hotmail.com, marco_verschelling@hotmail.com, zthemanvirus@hotmail.com, ewihui@hotmail.com, deborah_depoorter@hotmail.com, mirrruhpietjuh@hotmail.com, mariette_blomme@hotmail.com, leonie_de_bock@hotmail.com, jean_m_015@hotmail.com, cindy_de_valcke@hotmail.com, rafaelinho2000@hotmail.com, hinterw@zeelandnet.nl, mariellevm@hotmail.com, la_quaars_rules@hotmail.com
Subject: VIRUS
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:51:02 +0200

subject: virus

I'm very sorry,but thanks to one of the people in my adress list my computer has been infected by a virus,the Teddybear-virus.It sends itself to all people in the recipients adresslist.So you might have it.You can remove the virus like this:
1.Go to start
2.Now go to Search
3.Search your harddisk for this file:jdbgmgr.exe
4.Select it
5.Now go to file->delete/remove
6.Now go to your dustbin and remove it from here as well.

If you have received the virus,send this or a similiar message to everyone in your contactlist and ask them to this as well.

Brian

Hotmail en Messenger on the move http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/