Re: Museum of Northern Arizona update

The article Mary directs us to says:
<< The venerable repository of Native American artifacts will remain focused
on the cultural and environmental histories of the Colorado Plateau. But it
will broaden the appeal of its exhibits and programs, look for new sources of
funding and opportunities to increase revenue. >>

       What would stand the best chance generating increased revenue?
Cultural and environmental history or dinosaurs? Or maybe I'm just naive. I
know when I was a kid I couldn't wait for a trip to the museum to see the
handwoven baskets! Go to the American Museum of Natural History sometime and
measure the decibel level in the anthropology halls compared to the dinosaur
halls. They even have a separate gift shop just for dinosaur stuff, for cryin
out loud. Something's screwy. DV