Poetry

Hey everyone,

I was just surfing around when I came across a short poem written about the evolution of birds. If any of you are interested, do contact me off-list & I'll forward it to you.

P.S The main theme of the poem isn't really about evolution of birds from theropods, but about "C"-people" (I can't mention the word, or I may get kicked off the list.) You have been warned in advance. It's got a funny ending though... :)

Find gifts, buy online with MSN Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com.sg/