Re: ora speeds

The original discussion was in regards to average area
covered per unit time while foraging, if I recall
correctly. Since most animals cover the majority of their
range at walking/cruising speeds (as HP Headden mentioned),
it is these speeds (regular walking) that are appropriate
for such an analysis.  (Thus oras would be given a maximum
of 2kh/hr for average foraging speed).

That was what I gathered as a take-home message, at least.

-- Mike Habib