Re: On the Issue of Beaks in Avepectorans (Long)

<Well, when we are already talking about typos, you shifted the y from
Apterygiformes to Strigiformes:>

  True. Oddly enough, I've seen "y" in Strigiformes and this was probably
an unconcious immitation. I tend not to use spell-checkers in my email
since the spell-checker module for Yahoo mail takes quite a while and I am
a fly-by-the-keyboard composer, as it were.

<I could also mention that Coraciiformes and Caprimulgiformes are being
destroyed, as HP Darren Naish has mentioned.>

  One or two people may disagree with conventional structure, but this
does not mean they will be destroyed. I used broad definitions. Thanks for
the clarifications.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden