Re: On the Issue of Beaks in Avepectorans (Long)

<I could also mention that Coraciiformes and Caprimulgiformes are being
destroyed, as HP Darren Naish has mentioned.>

  One or two people may disagree with conventional structure, but this
does not mean they will be destroyed. I used broad definitions. Thanks for
the clarifications.

Could someone give me the phylogeny of landbirds according to present day science then?I'm very interested

Brian

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl