Re: Opinons needed on new website

I had a bit of trouble on the front page with the
frame at the bottom, which was not displayed fully,
and with no scrollbar I couldn't read it. I was
viewing in 800x600, and I think your page was designed
with a larger resolution in mind.

Maybe making the side menu frame narrower would be
good too!

Otherwise, not bad. the menu's are easy to use, and
even my ridiculously slow connection was able to cope,
which is a bonus!

Simon M. Clabby

=====
Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
   DinoWight- The Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
        http://www.geocities.com/dinowight

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer