Titanis paper request

I am very interested in the Phorusrhacids but have been able to find little
current *or historic* information about them on the internet. I did manage to
find refs for Titanis though. If anyone has either of these papers and would be
willing to share them I would appreciate it very much.

Baskin, J. A. 1995. The giant flightless bird Titanis walleri (Aves:
Phorusrhacidae) from the Pleistocene coastal plain of South Texas. Journal of
Vertebrate Paleontology 15: 842-844.

Chandler,The wing of Titanis walleri (Aves: Phorusrhacidae) from the late
Blancan of Florida.  Bulletin Florida Museum Natural History, Biological
Sciences Series, 36(6): 175-180.

also if anyone knows of or has any other for Titanis, Andalgalornis, Tolmodus
or other Phorusrhacids papers feel free to send them over.

Thanks for your time!,