Re: what theropod is this?

At 12:09 PM 4/20/2003, rob@dinodomain.com wrote:
> I'm guessing "Tanycolagreus topwilsoni". Soon to be published in "The Carnivorous Dinosaurs".<
I would too, except that the arms in general, and the fingers in particular
seem too short. See:
http://dinodomain.com/tanycol.html

Is this not the baby Allosaurus/ new theropod that some are currently arguing about? I had thought Ken Carpenter came on recently to tell us something like this (or have I gone insane?). I tried to find the post in the archives, but was unsuccessful.

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my webpage at:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/