Re: Museum e-mails

michael@palaeoproductions.fsnet.co.uk (Michael Lovejoy) asks:

<< I'm trying to get e-mail adresses for a number of different museums. I
thought there was a list of contacts on the DinoData website, but I can't
seem to find it now. Does anyone know where else I could look? >>

       Get a flashlight and something to brush away the cobwebs and visit the
long-quiet Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette's links page below. It's getting
old, so I can't vouch for how up-to-date it is. DV:
     http://www.dinosaur.org/links.html#museum