Powell thesis costs

Jerry Harris has found out the costs of ordering the Powell titanosaur
dissertation. He writes:

The issue:  AU$25
Air shipping: AU$20.50 (approx. 10 days)
Economy Air: AU$16.00 (approx. 4 weeks)
Ground shipping: AU$14.00 (approx. 3 months)

Note that all that is in Australian dollars.  I plugged some numbers into an
on-line currency converter (www.xe.com), and the cost of the monograph with
air shipping is only around US$28.  For overseas stuff, I HIGHLY recommend
splurging for air shipping; I've had really bad luck with ground shipped
stuff getting either lost entirely or seriously damaged prior to delivery...
Anyway, the contact is:  Christine Gleeson,
Christine.Gleeson@qvmag.tas.gov.au.  They take Mastercard, Visa, or a Bank
Check made out to "Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery."