[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
On Terror Birds & Teratorns
1) Are the terror birds really closely related to the seriemas of South
2) When & where did _Andalgalornis_, _Pelecyornis_, _Phorusrhacos_ &
3) Did any terror birds survive until the Late Pleistocene?
4) Is _Titanis_ the only North American phorusrhacid?
5) Which teratorns survived until the Late Pleistocene?
6) Is the teratorn-as-giant-vulture hypothesis still accepted?
7) Did teratorns have bare necks, feathered necks or is it still unknown?
8) Finally, does anyone have a complete list of the species, distribution &
time range of the phorusrhacids & teratornithids?
Take a break! Find destinations on MSN Travel. http://www.msn.com.sg/travel/