Re: Need help with locating paper/identifying cervical.

Hmm. . .this looks like it may be out of Marsh's Dinosaurs, a book that
originally came out back in the 1960's, with Ostrom and McIntosh as editors.
It's a collection of Morrison dinosaur lithographs. The book was reprinted a
few years back. I don't have my copy in front of me (in the long, long
process of beginning to move cross-country), unfortunately, so I can't tell
you any more.

Beware the use of lithographs, though--if you can compare with the original
specimens or photographs, that'd probably be ideal. They're very
well-rendered, but I've often found some discrepancies between the original
specimen and the illustration.

Hope this info helps,

Andy
Andrew A. Farke
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Box P301
501 E. St. Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD  57701

Phone: 605-394-2817

E-mail: andyfarke@hotmail.com

Note: As of September 2003, I will be at the Department of Anatomical
Sciences, Stony Brook University