"Dinosaur Planet" Video Clips Online

Hello again,

The Discovery Channel's"Dinosaur Planet" website has a video gallery of
clips online.

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/dinosaurplanet/video/video.html

(I like what I see so far,like the Saltasaurus scenes that play very close
to the Diplodocus scenes in WWD,only with better sauropod and theropod
(Aucasaurus and Giganotosaurus*) models,and the Mongolian dinosaur scenes
involving Protoceratops,Prenocephale,Velociraptor and more,)

*Regardless of what the label on the website says, I know Giganotosaurus
when I see it,especially if it's in South America!!!

John Bridgman