RE: help with mystery mosasaur skull.

ye gods, I believe that is it...kinda of a shame that such a famous piece and all we can find on the net is a drawing. That picture is alos very handy as it makes me realsise we have our skull upside down. One of the other museum workers always has grolwed at me about that, but it just sits so much nicer the other way around...guess I owe her an apology...thanks for your help.

Phil Hore

National Dinosaur Museum

Canberra, Australia

ph (02) 62302655

A child was brought into this world. A child of light and innocence. A beutiful child of with talent, grace and integrity. A child to lead us into a glorious future....his name...John Wayne.

I've seen all his movies!

E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Upgrade now!
------ NIHIL  OBSTAT from CMNH ------

email-body was scanned by InterScan VirusWall and no virus was found