Re: Hypsilophodon/ pachycephalosaur distribution

 timlee3005@earthlink.net (TIMOTHY BRIDGEMAN) writes:

<< The closest that I can find is Hypsilophodon wielandi,from the Dakota
Formation,South Dakota U.S.A.However it's only known from a femur,so to
quote the DinoData site where I found this information,"H.weilandi probably
represents a new but presently indeterminate ornithopod genus." >>

Just a minor correction: that should be Lakota Formation, not Dakota. DV