Re: Hypsilophodon/ pachycephalosaur distribution

I suspect that "Hypsilophodon" wielandi is the same as "Camprosaurus" depressus
is MAYBE the same as Iguanodon lakotaensis. We may know soon because the
Oklahoma Museum of Natural History has collected new ornithopod material from
the Lakota Formation.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology &
Chief Preparator
Dept. of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Natural History
2001 Colorado Blvd.