A "new" theory on Oviraptor philoceratops (I think)

Hi Everybody,
I wanted to share with you all what I consider a new theory on _Oviraptor philoceratops_. I say, 'what I consider,' because, its new as far as I know. Anyway, on to 'My' theory.
I recently spent time checking out the Dinosaur line up from DINOSAUR PLANET on the Discover Channel's official website. While on the section concerning _Oviraptor philoceratops_ (whose feather augmentation is vary interesting by the way), I noticed the peculiar boney projections jutting from the roof of the mouth.
Now, I'm sure I'm not the first person to speculate that these boney projection may have been used for cracking open mollusk shells. But, by any chance, could they have been used for cracking open...and I know this is where I'm going to lose a few people, but...Egg shells?
The second part of my two part theory (about now, any Monty Python fans are thinking of the 'Anne Elk's Theory on the Brontosaurus' sketch) goes as such. Is it possible the the famed specimen originally considered predating on a nest of _Protoceratops_ eggs, later debunked when it was revealed that the nest contained _Oviraptor_eggs, actually WAS predating on ANOTHER _Oviraptor_ nest?
So basically, what I'm getting at is: is it possible that the currently dubious name _Oviraptor_, might have been right all along?
Please keep in mind, this is not the Scientific theory of a fully accredited Doctor of Vertebrate Paleontology, but rather the inane ramblings of an amateur Dinosaur enthusiast, so please be gentle with your critiques.
Thank you for your time,
Tommy Bradley :-)

Cell phone ?switch? rules are taking effect ? find out more here. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx