Re: A "new" theory on Oviraptor philoceratops (I think)

Is it not true that most Oviraptors are a bit too big to be dedicated
well... oviraptors? In any case I think most large eggs would be
considerably easier to break open and an animal of that size could find many
different ways. Its an interesting take though!

Anyway, this is one strange animal, what else (other then eggs, molluscs and
marrow) could such a tooth apparatus be used for?

Thank you
-Jonas Weselake-George