CHINA LuFeng county 's dinosaur tooth

[Mail Form Dinosaur.Net.CN]

Dear all,

This tooth was found in the LuFeng county of Yunnan province CHINA.

the part of this tooth has 3.5cm long

http://www.dinosaur.net.cn/temp/tooth.jpg

http://www.wwfchina.org/bbs/upload/1064894362_PIC00004.jpg

In the begin I think it's a part of rib , when I go home ,I found the"rib"'s
brim tartness sawtooth(no clear). so I think is the Jingshanosaurus's former
maxilla tooth.But It's too big,if is the Jingshanosaurus's one ,it only 3cm.

Do you think what kind of the dinosaur that this tooth belong to ?

In the LuFeng county of Yunnan province CHINA., We found the Lufengosaurus
;Yunnanosaurus; Jingshanosaurus;Dilophosaurus sinensis.

yours Lida

Dinosaur.net.cn Lida Xing

E-mail:
dinosaur@vip.163.com