RE: Intraspecific Combat in Ceratopsians

Im so sorry, my email has gone insane!!

Phil Hore

National Dinosaur Museum

Canberra, Australia

ph (02) 62302655

A child was brought into this world. A child of light and innocence. A beutiful child of with talent, grace and integrity. A child to lead us into a glorious future....his name...John Wayne.

I've seen all his movies!

>From: "TIMOTHY BRIDGEMAN" >Reply-To: "TIMOTHY BRIDGEMAN" >To: >Subject: Intraspecific Combat in Ceratopsians >Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:56:00 -0500 > >Hello, >I noticed an illustration of a Chasmosaurus facing down a Centrosaurus in an >old book.Is there any evidence for intraspecific conflict in ceratopsian >dinosaurs?Is there any likelyhood of scenes like this actually having taken >place? > >Thanks, >John Bridgman >

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Click here
------ NIHIL  OBSTAT from CMNH ------

email-body was scanned by InterScan VirusWall and no virus was found