Re: A "new" theory on Oviraptor philoceratops (I think)

This amazingly enough loohe plot to my 2003 SVP abstract. I wonder why ...
Extensive debate, including yours truly, has been put on the diet and
lifestyle of *Oviraptor*, and the so-called "debunking" in the reason my
abstract is titled "... The Myth if Oviraptor." So far now, the eggs found
associated with the holotype of *Oviraptor* have been inferred to belong
to said species, not the more plentiful certatopsian found rathger farther away.

=====
Jaime A. Headden