FW: APS Symposium "Unwrapping the Past" Poster Call (Repost)

Here's my second try.

Steven Coombs *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Steven's Dinosaurs: http://stevensdinosaurs1.tripod.com

Hello fellow paleo enthusiasts,

You are invited to participate in the Alberta Palaeontological Society (APS) Eighth Annual Symposium and Workshop Poster Session.

We encourage amateurs and professionals alike to participate. Whether you are a college or university professor or student, museum or geological survey staff, artist, business person, natural history buff, amateur collector, or palaeontological club member, please consider presenting a poster at our annual event detailed in the enclosed attachment.

We would like to foster greater interaction between the APS and the above institutions, societies, and individuals. If you know someone who might be interested in participating, please pass this message and attachment along to them.

Deadlines, contact information, and a guide to making a poster are detailed in the attachment.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are considering entering a poster. We hope you will be able to participate.

Thank you,
Dan Quinsey
President
Alberta Palaeontological Society

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca
*    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *