Re: Not again

To everybody who responded with info on games involving a "Sims Dinosaur" or a "First Person Biter,"
I will admit, I had no idea anyone would express interest in games such as those besides myself, and I never fathomed that there would be such games out there.
One of these days (after the hectic holiday season) if I have so expendable income, I just might check these games out. Zoo Tycoon (with Dinosaurs, the full name alludes me) looks very interesting.
Thanks a bunch everybody,
Tommy Bradley :)

Get holiday tips for festive fun. http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx