Isisaurus colberti

Hi everybbody,
Now I know this is going to be an utter shock to all of you ;) but I'd like to know about the Nomen Clature or Etymology of this new Sauropod. Am I right in assuming it is named after both the Egyptian Deity named Isis, and Edward Colbert?
What and why Dinosaurs are given certain names is quite possibly my favorite part about researching Dinosaurs, along with the fact that Dinosaurs are just plain awesome! 8-)
Tommy Bradley

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the FREE McAfee online computer scan! http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963