Earliest Metatherian found in Yixian Formation

This week's Science contains the description of a new metatherian from the
Yixian Formation, which makes it the oldest one known.  It is also among the
most basal, and shows arboreal adaptations.  The main reason I mention it is
because of the extensive supplementary information.  94 pages!  I hope
Yixian dinosaur papers in Science and Nature follow Luo et al.'s example.

Luo, Ji, Wible and Yuan, 2003. An Early Cretaceous tribosphenic mammal and
methatherian evolution. Science. 302, 1934-1940.

abstract- http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/302/5652/1934
full article- http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/302/5652/1934
supplementary info- http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/data/302/5652/1934/DC1/1
(open with Adobe Acrobat)