Re: "Largest" dinosaurs...

> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:57:24 -0500
> From: Pluto77189@aol.com
>
> The fact that anyone could give an estimation in mass(for
> argintiniosaurus) with a degree of error greater in size than any
> living animal EXCEPT for the sauropods, is in my book, enough
> evidence that they had no buisness making such an estimation in the
> first place.

Well, not really.  How much does an elephant weight?  Maybe 2-5
tonnes?  Well, if we can't give an estimate that's more precise than
varying by a factor of three, we have no business making such an
estimate in the first place :-)

Yours, still waiting for the _Bruhathkayosaurus_ paper ...

)_v__/\  "I have no idea what a `strong' or a `weak' verb is, and I
         truly hope I never find out what a `turbo verb' is, but I
         usually have a pretty good idea what the *right* verb is"
         -- Jane MacDonald.