Conferences 2004

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone coul help me out regarding conferences next year.
I'm interested in issues of market regulation and the protection of fossils,
and I will be travelling through parts of N. America, Canada, Austria,
Germany, London and South Africa next year from about the end of May to end
of July.

I'm not a paleontologist, more a social scientist, but I believe the issues
of regulation and fossil protection are important.  Could anyone reccomend a
suitable conference where I could present a paper next year, and do you
think it would be relevant?

Cheers,

Jodie

Jodie Houston
Regulatory Institutions Network
Research School of Social Sciences

Ph (02) 61253293

Live fast, die young, leave a good looking fossil!