Re: Dinosaur Planet

I have to agree with Mr.. Holtz on Maiasaura. My first reaction was, "Why are the legs so thin?" I will admit that I am probably as Lay as you can get and still be a Dinosaur fan, but, to me, they looked out of purportions.

And someone mentioned that the younger specimens appeared to be smaller versions of the adults rather than true Juvenile stature. I thought the same thing, especially concerning "Little Das."

Further kudos to Scott Sampson. Really liked the 4 Ceratopian models and the bit with the Einiosaurus.

Looking forward to Tuesday night,
Tommy Bradley :)

Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6 months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup