RE: Dinosaur Planet

I remember there being some discussion about the noisiness of the
dinosaurs in some of the other recent CG safari-type documentaries.  What
did people think of the sound effects this time around?

Personally I was wondering, among other things, if a tyrannosaur could
really make a brassy noise that sounded somewhat like an African elephant.
 Also thought the baby Velociraptors sounded adorably like excited guinea
pigs.  Looking forward to tonight's shows!

-Andrea Kirk