Re: Jim Hower

For those who received the message-truncated box on this email yesterday,
please see below.  Jim Hower was a fairly frequent contributor to the DML up
until a year or so ago and is well represented in our archives.  His
contributions will be missed.  Our most sincere condolences go out to his
family from his friends on the Dinosaur Mailing List.

Mary
___

I am sorry to inform you that Jim Hower passed away on November 28th of
complications of Liver failure.

If you need to reach anyone, I am Nancy Bernhardt, 1st cousin of Jim.
nbernhardt@earthlink.net

"May the four winds blow you home again..."

James E. Hower, Jr.
jimaytch@onemain.com
IM: Yahoo IM: Aytch54