Re: Glut Supplement 3

> Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:41:02 -0700
> From: "Ken Carpenter" <Kcarpenter@dmns.org>
>
> Supplement 3 for The Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs by Don Glut is
> out. It is a hefty tome with lots of pictures of specimens,
> including (drum-roll, please): a photo of the type material of
> Spinosaurus aegypticus as it was on display in Germany before a
> not-too-friendly allied bomb reduced it to tiny pieces.

I'm sure Glut's encylopedia needs no endorsement from me, but some of
you who were wavering on whether it's worth the money (yes!) might be
interested to know that Supplement 3 includes for the first time a
hefty appendix on trace fossils (tracks and eggs), which runs from
pp613-652.  Plus all the usual goodies.  (It's one Christmas present
that I opened early :-)

)_v__/\  "Never ruin an apology with an excuse" -- Kimberly Johnson.