Re: Iguanodon lakotaensis

>Iguanodon lakotaensis
>Is it valid?

It is a junior synonym of I.bernissartensis, following Norman (1998)

>Yes, valid, and definitely Iguanodon, but the figure of the skull is TOTALLY
>wrong. New photos of the skull will appear in a paper describing a new genus
>of iguanodontid from Colorado.

This is the "Garden of the Gods iguanodontid" cited by Bakker (1998)?

It should be noted that, finally, the family  iguanodontidae is no longer valid
(see Norman, 2002).

Refs:

Bakker, R. T.1998. Dinosaur Mid-Life Crisis: The Jurassic-Cretaceous Transition
in Wyoming and Colorado. Lower and Middle Cretaceous Terrestrial Ecosystems.
New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Bulletin, 14,67-77.

Norman, D. B. 1998. On Asian ornithopods (Dinosauria: Ornithischia). 3. A new
species of iguanodontid dinosaur. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society,
122, 291-348.

Norman, D. B. 2002. On Asian ornithopods (Dinosauria: Ornithischia). 4.
Probactrosaurus Rozhdestvensky, 1966. Zoological Journal of the Linnean
Society, 136, 133-149.