Re: A "new" theory on Oviraptor philoceratops (I think)

<Oh, that depends on said diet. Thick chocolate cornflake fake stuff forms
an important part of my regular diet. For that one really needs a crushing
dentition. :o)>

  Molars. However, depending on the average universal diet, humans are
behaviorally and mechanically suited for a varied diet of grains, softer
plant material, and meat. Chopping, tearing, shredding, and crushing
dentition support an exaptational diet to variable crushing/tearing in our
diets. Which is my point. Average.

=====
Jaime A. Headden