Re: DINOSAUR STATISTICS re: Silesaurus

Jaime Headden wrote:
<<I wonder, then, if anyone should like to try to run *Silesaurus* in a
matrix including many archosauriforms, and test by excluding dinosaurs as
a possible OTU?>>

Benton's 1999 matrix included many crurotarsian archosaurs, and _Silesaurus_
still came out very close to Dinosauria.  There are a lot of features in the
hind limb that link it with dinosaurs, but like I said before, it seems to fall
outside of Dinosauria using these published matrices.

Just for everyone's information, the trees are as follows:

Sereno & Arcucci 1994
2 mpt's, 20 steps
|--Crurotarsi
`--+--Pterosauria