Re: Dinosaur Planet, parts 3 & 4

Hmm... speaking of the pack hunting, and behaviors for which there is no
positive evidence... ;-)

Is there a modern example of an isolated member of a species being
"adopted" into a group of another species, such as happened with Pod and
the troodonts?  (Besides in domesticated animals, where you might have
situations like a dog being fostered by a cat or something...) It's a cute
plot twist, but would it be remotely possible?  I would think birds would
be the likely source of an example that applies to theropods... but I have
absolutely no idea.

-Andrea Kirk