So how intelligent were troodontids?

Good day!
Recently I was looking at the dinosdaur EQ table. It's quite interesting that a
single group of (although morphologically different) animals can vary in the
relative brain size very rapidly. If sauropods have lowest EQ (about 0.2), it's
understandable ok, since of their enormous size and relatively small head. But
what about prosauropods? In one of EQ tables I've seen they are placed on the
lowest end even lower than sauropods. That's strange. Large theropods have EQ
values at 0.9-1.5 (2), which is less than I have expected. And as for
troodontids (EQ up to 5.8), were they more or less relatively intelligent than
modern birds? I mean, intelligence of birds is various. Ravens can even make
tools, while e.g. hans (or Galliformes in general) are much more "stupid". I
know that dinosaur EQ values can be compared only with those of a modern
reptiles, not birds. Some sources state, that troodontids were as clever as
modern birds, some that they were "not even as clever". Where's t!
 he!
 true? thanks

Ergo ego, nec amicum habeo nec inimicum? Nero, 9th June 68 CE
Eurotel Data Nonstop  - neomezený přístup na internet za 649,- (s DPH 681,45)
Kč měsíčně!
http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=67071%26url=http://www.eurotel.cz/site/cz/servicesAndTariffs/specialOffer.html?list=34995