Re: So how intelligent were troodontids?

> Well, that is a point to consider.  How do parrot EQs stack up to, say,
Old
> World primates?  They seem to be in the same ballpark intelligence-wise.

In addition, chimps, we and dolphins have _identical_ EQs -- well, not EQs I
think, but we're all equally at the upper end of the range of brain sizes
expected for mammals of our size.

Then there's the problem of missing research. Remember how chimps were
celebrated when it was found out they are capable of getting the idea of...
OK, shorter sentences: You know the famous experiment: banana hanging from
ceiling, chimp on the floor can't reach it, boxes lying around, chimp puts
boxes under banana and wins. On TV I've seen a honeybadger doing that in the
wild (it rolled some tree trunk)!!! We seemingly don't have a good idea of
what intelligence feats are special.