So how intelligent were troodontids?

I never believed that the size of the brain had an impact on the
intelligence, since most of the brain is used to control the body, not to
think.
off course with a brain the size of golf ball, it would be a rather
instinctive animal (I hate it when somebody calls a dino stupid).
But group hunters like nychus and raptor surely needed to be rather smart.

A lot of people (probably not on the list) on this planet seem to forget
that intelligence will only evolve when it's needed. Mankind needed its
intelligence since it was such a weak animal, and without being able to
manipulate its environment the homo-genus would have been exstinct.

Thomas