Re: So how intelligent were troodontids?

> However, since intelligence takes place in the brain, you need to have a
> substantial central processing unit to run that software.

Unfortunately we have no idea what "substantial" means in material measures.
For computers we know at least that an 8 MB harddisk is the same size as a
40 GB one... I doubt that the newer ones with 180 GB are bigger in size.

> [...] the human ability to create tools other than nests almost
> certainly evolved after then gorilla - (Pan + Hominini) split, but before
> the divergence of the Pan-Homo lineages.

Has there been enough research on gorillas that we could say "almost
certainly"? I bet that that's not the case.