Re: Dromeasaur tails

I had a questions about the tails of dromeasaurs.  I know that there have been
tendons found on the tail vertebrae which suggested that they were stiff and
used for balance.  However, a lot of artists now depict these dinosaurs with
tails that are high up in the air.  Is that possible?  Thanks,
Lisa