Re: Sauroparental care

Perhaps it can be tested, by looking for evidence of mounds or burrows in known sauropod-inhabited areas.

In any event, I used the words "idea" and "possibility" to suggest these things. Even if I had said "hypothesis", that is merely a proposition. Had I lazily bandied about the word "theory", well, then you would have had a point.

Peter Markmann
Canberra