RE: Sauroparental care

>Richard W.Travsky wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Craven, David wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> And if anyone ever finds a fossilised sauropod burrow...

>It would be big, big enough to drive a car into ;)

>Seriously folk, it probably would be big, big enough that one may not
recognize it as such?

That did occur to me. "You'd never expect to see it, so you might not see
it".

But it's a pretty sizable piece of specualtion (no pun intended). The
mechanics would suggest "no".

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally
privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are
not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately,
permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in
reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton MBC in accordance
with current regulations.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses currently known to the Council. However, the
recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and
any attachment.

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of Bolton MBC.

http://www.bolton.gov.uk