Re: Sauroparental care

I wasn't getting personal - I have no idea who you are, so it's not possible. Just defending my honestly-posited speculations, which you attacked for no reason. You compared my thinking to that of Creationists, remember? All I was doing was making some postulations which you unreasonably took to be groundless theories. Who's sloppy? No need for the paleo-than-thou insults.

How about reasoned repudiation of my crazy ideas rather than baseless ridicule? Other folks have been very nice indeed, and informative too.

Cheer up!

Peter