From: timlee3005@earthlink.net [mailto:timlee3005@earthlink.net]
Sent: 22 December 2003 21:24
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re:When Dinosaurs Roamed America (Deliberate Misinformation)

As Ceratosaurus nasicornis is my personal favorite dinosaur,I can sympathise
with those T.rex fans irritated with the portrayal of Tyrannosaurus rex
being inferior to (the Hollywood version at least) of Spinosaurus
aegyptiacus in "Jurassic Park 3".I once heard someone in a movie theater
after seeing that movie state that "Spinosaurus preyed on Tyrannosaurus in
prehistoric times."
 John Bridgman

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally
privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are
not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately,
permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in
reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton MBC in accordance
with current regulations.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses currently known to the Council. However, the
recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and
any attachment.

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of Bolton MBC.

http://www.bolton.gov.uk