Re: dinosaur planet and Dinotopia

---Lora Nelson wrote:

>Could somebody please tell me the name of the
>sauropods in the Alpha story.  I couldn't make out the
>name the narrator was calling them.

Saltasaurus, IIRC.

>Also couldn't make out the name of the type of
>dinosaur Pod was.

Pyroraptor.

>Also noticed some Dinotopia DVD's on sale.  I know
>it's a kids show and probably a cartoon but would it
>be worth getting for the pictures.  I think it was on
>TV but didn't see it.

IMHO, Dinotopia was released towards a midpoint between kids and adults.  It is
not a cartoon and it the flopped series that ran briefly on ABC during the
evenings.  I personally don't recommend it. It may give you a headache,
seriously.

>Which TV series (not kids or cartoons) is the best for
>getting the DVD's of?

---
Nick Gardner
aim s/n Eoraptor22

[ "Saddam believes that he will lose the war if it erupts." - Iraqi Information
Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, September 23, 2003. ]

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com