Whose the "Tuck" in Heterodontosaurus tucki?

Hi again everybody :-)

_Heterodontosaurus_ seems to be one of those popular dinosaurs which receives vast press on several Dinosaur-related websites. Not maybe as monumental as T-rex or the "Raptors," but somewhat significant. (I put "heterodontosaurus" in Google and got 100+ matches!)
However, none of the many (MANY) sites I visited during my recent research session offered any information on this illusive "Tuck."
Can anyone help? It would be most appreciated.

Thanks and Hope All the DMLers have a happy and safe holiday :-)

Tommy Bradley

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger ? learn how here! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize